I won a giveaway from the delightful people at Modern Retro Textiles. Yeah. I need fireworks here. LOL
As the camera is still missing "sigh" I have had to pinch these images from Modern Retro Textiles blog here. Still enough of that, sighing I mean...I'm sure (hopeful) it will turn up, but in the meantime I have these goodies Woo Hoo
Giveaway: As I have got one of these designs I thought I would share the pleasure with someone else. So I will giveaway the duplicate pattern, but you have to guess which one I've got already :)
Not only that but the lovely Sue Niven of I Purr-Furr to Craft has given me a blog award "big smiles"
Now I believe I have to tell you 10 things about myself.
- I have 3 sons, 27, 24 & 5 that I adore
- Kris is my one and only love
- I love being a mother...sorry boys you are stuck with me :)
- I have agoraphobia, but get stir-crazy staying at home
- Honesty is very important to me. I hate people who play games
- I am a shocking chocoholic, I have been known to pull apart freezers, & dive in cupboard in the search for that elusive chocolate I've attempted to put out of my reach.
- I procrastinate, put off, forget & lose things all the time
- I am a loyal, if sometimes negligent friend (though I love them dearly)
- I'm in the mailbag section of this months issue of Homespun ( a few seconds of fame LOL)
- My youngest son has and is making me a better person
and then nominate 10 fellow honest bloggers. JUST 10! NOT FAIR
Well here goes (in no particular order)
- http//gumtreedesigners.blogspot.com (actually I am cheating a little here as this is a collective site for more than one designer, but I love the fact that they've got together in friendship and mutual support and thats always a good thing, but it did mean that I had to leave my lovely friend Vikki off the list as she is a gum tree designer :( "sigh")
Best Wishes to all,