Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Missing ????

Has anyone seen my camera. It seems to have disappeared. I've even (taken the unusual step) of tidying up my craft room. Maybe its run away with my sunglasses. LOL Still at least I found my missing Believe pattern, Kris's and Katie's xmas presents...so it wasn't all bad ;)

So although I have been doing some stuff...despite either running aound like a headless chook getting nowhere fast or perfecting procrastination to a new art form LOL. So as a last resort I thought I would show you a couple of pics of Christmas past. Hope you like them.


The Santa are wood cut-outs I got and painted from Wood 'n' Pots...I do not know who the designer is.








The bears are designs by Holly Hanley in her book "Sunshine Kisses and Warm Winter Wishes 2" (yes Debbie I still have it tee hee hee). The angel snowflake is a painted Bronwyn Hayes design from "The Wish Quilt (though I had to alter the wings a little). I'm still wondering if I should do the bears again as I've done them for the last 3 years :)

Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find your camera soon, Love the Christmas Past theme, and as for should you make the bears again, I say If you want to then, Yes!
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for an award, do check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete