Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sisters

These are designs by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. It calles "The 3 Sisters". As I am one of 3 sisters i thought it appropriate to make and give to my sisters. The top one is Debs and the bottom one is Jens. Also fittingly as they were both instumental in me taking up sewing.
I also thought I'd show them as we went to another set of 3 sisters birthdays on Sunday. More on that later. I need to download photos (ie get Kris to do it or show me how)

In the meantime, I'm happy to have found fresh supplies of ENSURE, but if it hadn't been for Mum I would have been dangerously low by now, especially as Liam has been sick recently. The only thing he ate on Sunday was his egg-free, dairy-free, nut-free chocolate cake, but at least he had had his supplement.

Also I have been a tad obsessed with reading lately. Fittingly there was the book called Addiction, Dear Fatty then Kate Morton's latest. Then I got the twilight series of books by Stephanie Meyer for my birthday. They are sooo addictive and I am not generally one who reads books with vampires...but Vikki & Beth & Nikki all loved them so I thought Why not? Kris is less impressed with my obsession and Liam keeps sitting on me, though I also caught him with the one I'm reading at the moment. I wonder what he thought?

But I have finished sewing on the houses and stars on The Wish Quilt (pics also still on camera).
Oh well....

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got Liam's Ensure - I did check our local chemist with no luck.
    MUST catch up with you soon - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    I love the panels. I'm guessing they're hand stitched "drawings". They're great. I have always wished for sisters, even one would have been nice... Lucky you if your family is all like Debbie, she's become a friend through stamping and I appreciate her generous and friendly spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gesture to give these to your sisters!

    ReplyDelete